Note: You need to set an API range for Moodle or Blackboard only if you are using the older version 2.5 plugins from Helix Media Library.
The API table allows you to enter a range of IP addresses along with a user-defined label to identify an external system using.
1. Log into MEDIAL as the hmladmin user.
2. Under settings (), navigate to the API page.
3. Click the Yes radio button to enable access to the API by all applications.
4. At the first empty row in the From column, add the starting IP address of the first application allowed to use the MEDIAL API.
5. In the To column, set the ending IP address for this application.
Tip: If you want to add just one IP address, enter the same address in both the From and the To columns.
6. Click the Enabled box in the first column to enable this range of addresses to connect to the MEDIAL API.
7. Click Save. You will see the message: Your changes have been saved successfully